Adam Levine Talks with On Air with Ryan Seacrest



Adam Levine Talks with Seacrest on Morning Show About The Voice, SNL Gig

Adam Levine called in to On Air with Ryan Seacrest to talk with Ryan about his exclusive scoop on his gig hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend, on Saturday, Jan. 26th. He also talked about season 4 of The Voice and how he fits in with the newer coaches.

Adam talked about his stint on Saturday Night Live and what he had to do to prepare for the big night. “We’re getting down to the nitty gritty as far as deciding what we’re going to do and how we’re going to do it," he said to Seacrest. "I don’t want to play it safe. I think that that’s pretty much the consensus that I don’t want to be lobbed things to kind of easily knock out. I want to be a part of the show as much as I possibly can. So, that’s my goal,” Adam says. So, is he nervous? “I’m trying not to think about that too much, because it will become that and then I’ll freak out. It’s mostly just really fun, a blast, it’s super cool, and very, very rare that anyone gets to do it…Life just kind of continues at this point to be surreal and amazing. It’s a trip…Things just continue to happen, these amazing milestones just continue.”

Adam tells the on air crue about NBC's season 4 of The Voice, “We did the blind auditions. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to talk about that, but we did.” Shakira and Usher will be joining “The Voice” for season 4. “I had never met Shakira before. I had met Usher, we had just kind of crossed paths and we have friends in common. He’s always been nothing but wonderful, a super nice guy, obviously a great talent, and it’s great to have him on the show. Shakira I really only met the first day of shooting, who is so wonderful, so sweet, so rad, so amazing, she’s a badass.”

Adam Levine is hosting Saturday Night Live this Sat, January 26, 2013 at 11:30/10:30pm CT only on NBC!

Watch the promo ad now:

Comments

Popular Posts