2/19/2013

Adam Levine, James Valentine Talks with Mix 104.1, Talks More About Fragrance


James & Adam talk with The Mix's Karson in the Morning about the tour

After rehearsals backstage, Karson of the Mix 104.1 Hits music radio station caught up with James Valentine and frontman Adam Levine of Maroon 5 at their Manchester, New Hampshire show to talk about their sold-out concerts across the country. 

After being asked what Adam wants to do next, Valentine wasn't quick to answer saying "I see him making a soft drink..." Adam than added, "It'll be called 'Jewce'... Jewish juice." "That could be huge," says James. "I like where this was going."

"Adam Levine is kind of turning in to Elvis a little bit [...] he makes music, he's on television, and now a fragrance," acquainted the radio-DJ Karson. 


Adam Levine sits down with Rolling Stone to talk about fragrance

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine recently launched his own fragrance, joining a long list of pop stars with their own scents. Levine admits he initially scoffed at the idea. "I laughed when they asked me about it," he told Rolling Stone. "I got convinced to do [it] by some amazing creative people who I trust, and I want to make something that competes with real fragrances. I don't want to be another famous dude selling crap."

What changed Levine's mind was the fact that he was so dismissive of the idea. "I thought, 'If I don't like something, the perception of something, wouldn't it be more interesting to try and change it than just go along hating it as you always have?'" he said. "This opportunity fell in my lap and I thought, 'OK, I'm gonna do a very sleek, simple architectural fragrance and have it be really clean, easy, functional.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment