2/09/2013

Adam Levine Talks About Grammy Awards


Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine is "anxious" about nominations & he may be bringing Mrs. Levine

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine has a few plans for the Grammy weekend which may include an after party, private club show with Maroon 5, and him bringing his lovely mother to the award's show tomorrow evening.

Levine spoke with an AOL blogger and pop culture enthusiast Nat Young earlier this weekend about the Grammy's and his thought's on his two nominations for Maroon 5. Adam said about bringing her mother Patsy Levine , "I love my mom, I'm excited to take her. When she took me one year, we won! So I thought she was my good luck charm. She should come again." Adam began talking about Maroon 5's two big time nominations this year saying "It's incredible. We've had a remarkable year and it's no doubt that I am anxious... I think I can speak for the band."

Maroon 5 is nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album for their fourth album Overexposed, which features the No. 1 single "One More Night", and is up for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group for their single "Payphone", featuring rapper Wiz Khalifa, which peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 earlier last year.

Make sure to watch the 55th Annual Grammy Awards ceremony TOMORROW, Sun, Feb. 10th at 8/7pm CT only on CBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment