Adam Levine Said 'I Hate This Country' Out of 'Frustration'

Adam Levine on May 28th episode of NBC's The Voice.
"I obviously love my country very much and my comments last night were made purely out of frustration", said Levine on his statement last night on The Voice

Last night, Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine said "I hate this country" solely out of frustration as more than half his team got eliminated from NBC's The Voice on May 28. Towards the end of the live airing of the episode he said "I hate this country."

He took it to U.S. Weekly earlier today (May 28) to express his feelings on the backlash of his unneeded statement. I obviously love my country very much and my comments last night were made purely out of frustration," he told the magazine. "Last night's elimination of Judith and Sarah was confusing and downright emotional for me and my comments were made based on my personal dissatisfaction with the results."

He also took it to Twitter last night to share his humor on his "statement" tweeting the definetion of a "joke."

Comments

Popular Posts