12/11/2013

Behati Prinsloo Talks Wedding Plans with 'Sexiest Man Alive'

Behati Prinsloo in 2013.
Adam Levine's fiancee talks about wedding plans with Sexiest Man Alive, why they broke up a while back

Victoria’s Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo phoned in to On Air with Ryan Seacrest to talk about the big show tonight and being engaged to the Sexiest Man Alive, Adam Levine.

As for what Behati sees in him, she jokes: “I ask myself that everyday.” The duo surprised everyone with their engagement back in July after making if official after a short break.

”I think he figured that one out. He needed time to realize that,” Behati says about why she thinks they broke up and then got back together only to get engaged soon after. “But he’s awesome and we’re very happy and we just get each other and I think we realized that after a while.” Not to mention, she adds, “He’s the Sexiest Man Alive!” So what’s their plan for the big day? For one thing, Behati admits: “[Well] we’re not having two weddings, I can just tell you that, that was a rumor that started from I don’t know who.”

Listen to the full interview below:

No comments:

Post a Comment