1/06/2014

Maroon 5 to Perform at Beatles Tribute Concert

Maroon 5 performing "Daylight" with Alicia Keys at the 2013 Grammys.
Maroon 5 will perform at Grammy Salute to The Beatles concert on Feb. 9 on CBS

Just a week after the big 56th annual Grammy Awards ceremony on January 26, pop rock group Maroon 5 among other artists and bands will be performing a string of The Beatles' greatest hits at the Grammy Salute to The Beatles concert. The show will air live on Sunday, February 9 only on CBS. For more information click here

In 2012, the band performed a string their own hits at the Grammy Nominations Concert on CBS including "This Love", "Payphone", and "Daylight." You can watch them below.


2 comments:

  1. I am so excited about this!!! I love the Beatles songs...and my most beloved favorite band, Maroon 5, will be performing for the Fab Four's tribute!!! Can hardly wait. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be watching Love The Beatles and Maroon5 and Adam. My late husband was a DJ in the early 60's and the first song he played for me was "I Want To Hold Your Hand". Really looking forward to the Beatle Tribute Concert.

    ReplyDelete