4/18/2014

Adam Levine Talks About New Women's Clothing Line


Adam Levine talks about the difference between his clothing line and other's clothing line, "Behati Helped Out"

Adam Levine talked with the staff at K-Mart about his new women's clothing line he had recently launched in promotion to his clothing line, the Adam Levine Collection. Earlier this year, the Maroon 5 singer and Voice coach officially launched his mainstream clothing line for men with K-Mart and social media shopping website Shop Your Way. In the interview, Levine had stated that he was "really involved in the process" in making the new women's line. He was also asked if his fiancee, Victoria's Secret fashion model Behati Prinsloo, had any inspiration for the new clothing line and he said "I basically looked in her closet and we sort of collaborated on some stuff." 

You can shop the Adam Levine Collection right here:
http://www.shopyourway.com/adamlevine

Watch the exclusive interview below:

6 comments:

  1. Some really great looking pieces. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog usually are good in addition to appreciative.

    Vintage Clothing & Denim skirts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. rave clothing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    Brand licensing london & Brand licensing europe

    ReplyDelete