Maroon 5 Announce New Album 'V' Out September, Signs Deal with Live Nation


Maroon 5 will release their fifth album entitled 'V' on September 2nd

We finally have a name and release date for the new Maroon 5 album.

It was announced on Maroon 5's official website on Sun, May 18th that the band will be releasing their highly anticipated new album appropriately entitled V on Tuesday, September 2 worldwide through Interscope Records. 

After being signed with A&M and Octone for over a decade, the band have signed a major label contract with L.A.'s Interscope Record label earlier this month.


The album sees a bill of similar producers as seen on Maroon 5's previous studio album, Overexposed, which was released on June 26, 2012. Producers include Max Martin and Shellback ("Moves Like Jagger", "One More Night"), Ryan Tedder ("Love Somebody"), Noah Passovoy, and Sam Martin as well as self production from front man Adam Levine and keyboardist Jesse Carmichael.

Live Nation has also partnered with Interscope and Maroon 5 to fulfill a worldwide tour that will begin in the fall of 2014 and will go on for two years, internationally.

It was also confirmed that Maroon 5 will release a new single, currently unknown of the title or specific release date, sometime this summer that will lead V.

For the official announcement, click on the link:
http://www.maroon5.com/news_detail/maroon_5_sign_to_interscope_records_to_release_new_album_v_sept._2nd_2014/

Comments

  1. I was so high I did not recognize
    The sound that they changed inside
    Their music still controlled my mind

    Sang "Makes Me Wonder" video in a plane
    Then they tried the 'Payphone' thing
    And so I turned my back

    This band has taken its toll on me
    Shoulda' said goodbye too many times before
    And their songs are breaking in front of me
    And I have no choice, cause I won't say goodbye anymore

    They tried again with nosense 'Lucky Strike'
    Then the single 'One More Night'
    So hard to keep me satisfied

    They kept playing music like it's just a game
    But I didn't feel the same
    Why did you lose your skills for fame?
    But oh

    This band has taken its toll on me
    Shoulda' said goodbye too many times before
    And their songs are breaking in front of me
    And I have no choice, cause I won't say goodbye anymore

    I hope you'll fix this thing
    Repair your broken mic
    And make sure music works alright

    My pressure on their hits
    Cause 'Daylight' was a shit
    So they better change their new
    Single that will come out late in june

    This band has taken its toll on me
    Shoulda' said goodbye too many times before
    And their songs are breaking in front of me
    And I have no choice, cause I won't say goodbye anymore

    This band has taken its toll on me
    Shoulda' said goodbye too many times before
    And my heart is breaking in front of me
    I've said goodbye too many times before

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for the new Album "V", Sure hope your Fall 2014 Tour will include Virginia Beach, Va.
    Best concert ever Summer 2013. Love Maroon 5 and Adam Levine is this 69 yr. old Mom and MeMaw's Man. Love his smile":)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts