Maroon 5 Gives Us Chills With New Gwen Stefani Collab, 'My Heart Is Open'

Adam Levine (left) and Gwen Stafani.
Maroon 5's "My Heart Is Open" will send shivers down your spine

One of the most heartwarming, comforting, and easy-listening songs on Maroon 5's latest album, V, is of course the Gwen Stefani assisted track "My Heart Is Open."


The song is the last track on the 11-song standard album and is the only heartwarming ballad on the album's entirety. Penned by one of this generation's most successful, yet anonymously awesome singer-songwriters and producers, Sia, this song will send shivers down your back and make the hairs on your neck stand up.

Maroon 5 exclusively streamed their new album, V, on iTunes Radio earlier this week. Listen to the new album on iTunes here: http://t.co/EyK66IvYNQ

Compared to Maroon 5's stand-alone ballad on their last album, Overexposed, titled "Sad", which song do you like better? Vote below!


"Sad" or "My Heart Is Open"?
"Sad"
"My Heart Is Open" Feat. Gwen Stefani
Neither.
Poll Maker


Listen to Maroon 5 and Gwen Stefani's new song "My Heart Is Open" below:

Comments

Popular Posts