Adam Levine Speaks About Matt McAndrew, Working with Original Songs

Adam Levine on The Voice in 2013.
Adam Levine says he was "shocked" with the outcome

Adam Levine spoke with press on last night's red carpet event (Tues. Dec 16) following NBC's The Voice's season 7 finale aired live. 

In an interview with Synergy, he mentioned working with his team on their original songs and collaborations for the show's finale. "I didn't have any time. I was on planes, and playing shows, and constantly on the phone just talking to my team and how to sing this and how to approach that, and here and gone and I can't even stand up straight right now," Adam Levine explains after being asked what it was like to work with his contestants over the last few busy weeks.

The Voice's season 7 finale was held last night and Team Blake's finalist Craig Wayne Boyd ended up winning, following Team Usher's Josh Kaufman won on season 6 in May 2014.

The Voice is set to return for its 8th season in February next year with coaches Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, Pharrell Williams, Blake Shelton.

Watch the Adam Levine interview with Synergy below:

Comments

  1. Matt McAndrew should be The reining "Voice" today. Adam Levine having 3 finalists hurt Matt. TeamAdam votes were split between the 3. Matt is a great artist and he will go far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt I know you will go far in your career but the thing I hate is how did Craig win when his single my bad he got much lower views and likes and you were number 1 on iTunes now that's crazy but I hope you make it to the big time I know you will your.inspiring amazing voice.great voice there just something about you that makes me like you as a musician. So much well good luck man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Now matt if you go on tour with Adam that will make you career grow and you need that right now so think about it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts