4/13/2015

Adam Levine Talks Fatherhood, Being Attacked On Stage

The Voice season 8 coach line-up.
Adam Levine and 'Voice' coaches talk with Carson Daly about parenthood & such

Last week, The Voice coaches all sat down with host and television personality Carson Daly to talk about the show's current season, their contestants, parenthood and having kids, trading out coaches, and coach Adam Levine's scary experience on stage involving an intoxicated Maroon 5 fan in Anaheim last week.


After Carson and Christina jokingly antagonized coach Adam about him having a busy life and keeping his personal life personal and having no kids, Levine was quick to respond saying "I'm gonna do it. Stop pressuring me, alright?" Carson asked Adam if he thought about fatherhood in general and the Maroon 5 frontman said "Listen, I'm super excited to be a father. That's something that I've always imagined. I'm excited, you know? I just don't want to be as busy."

Also, Levine speaks about his personal experience with an intoxicated young lady that jumped him on stage, who Levine somewhat thinks may be in prison at the moment.

Watch the full interview below:

1 comment: