5/10/2016

Hear The Lonely Island, Adam Levine's new single, 'I'm So Humble'

Cover art for "I'm So Humble", featuring Adam Levine.
Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping's lead single is finally out

The new Lonely Island single is out and it features Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine.

The comedy-pop hit "I'm So Humble" was released on Tuesday (May 10) as the lead single from The Lonely Island's upcoming soundtrack album for the film Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping, which star's the trio's very own Andy Samberg. 

Popstar: Never Stop Never Stopping hits theaters everywhere on Friday, June 3, which stars several actors and musicians such as Snoop Dogg, Carrie Underwood, Adam Levine, among others. The soundtrack for the film will be released on the same day. The trio also released a b-side to "I'm So Humble", titled "Mona Lisa", from the soundtrack.

Purchase "I'm So Humble" on iTunes Store:

Stream "I'm So Humble" below:

1 comment: