9/02/2016

Maroon 5 announce postponed 2016 tour dates


"Even when you think you’ve planned everything perfectly sometimes life just kinda happens", says Levine in Maroon 5's open statement

After months of speculation, Maroon 5 have finally confirmed that they will be postponing a select amount of tour dates from their upcoming 2016 U.S. headlining tour this fall.

“Even when you think you’ve planned everything perfectly sometimes life just kinda happens," said Maroon 5 lead vocalist Adam Levine. "Soon Behati and I will be celebrating the birth of our first child and, as I’m sure you all understand, I need to be there but unfortunately this means some of Maroon 5’s upcoming shows need to be rescheduled. I know this might present an inconvenience to our fans out there and I apologize for this. I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone in the spring."

Here are the newly rescheduled tour dates listed below:
02/20 - BMO Harris Bradley Center - Milwaukee, WI
02/22 - Quicken Loans Arena - Cleveland, OH
02/24 - Bell Centre - Montreal, QC
02/27 - Videotron Centre - Quebec, QC
03/03 - US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH
03/07 - Times Union Center - Albany, NY
03/08 - First Niagara Center - Buffalo, NY

To see the full statement from Maroon 5's website, click on the link:
www.maroon5.com/news/maroon-5-reschedule-several-upcoming-concerts

To see the full list of tour dates and ticket information, click on the link:
http://www.maroon5.com/tour

The Maroon 5 U.S. fall tour begins tomorrow, Saturday, September 3rd at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas! The tour will include Tove Lo as special guest and R. City and PHASES and supporting acts on respective dates.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,
    Am Mrs Cynthia corvin . Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Ferooz,via email:- feroozsuptoo@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We offer personal loans up to $300,000 USD, Are you looking for a business loan and have been denied by a bank, we can help with loans from $5,000 to the maximum amount $100,000* that can help you rebuild your business and get you back ^, We can put you on a path towards a better financial future.

    Just in time, you can apply in minutes and get your cash the same day.


    Don't delay! email us via { diamondfinancese@gmail.com } or visit us at one of our 200+ locations across the would to see how we can help.

    Thanks for contacting us,

    Warm regards
    George Garry

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it..
    Oceania Attraction

    ReplyDelete